This is a one-day training course on glazing robots.
Who Should Attend?Staff who will be operating glazing robots as part of their job.
Course Objectives:On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the legislation and guidance applicable.
- Be aware of safe movement principles.
- Be aware of hazards associated with operations.
- Know how to pick up glazing units correctly and safely.
- Use the machine and without endangering themselves and others.
- List the steps to take effective maintenance.
- Relative Legislation.
- Explanations of principle behind such machines.
- How to deal with loading and loading machine on to trailer.
- Safe lifting principles.
- General maintenance.
- Pre-use checks.
- Practical exercise and assessment of skills.
Training Methods:Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used. A practical exercise and assessment also take place.
- Maximum of 6 participants.
- One-day duration.