DurationLow – Medium: 1 Day Medium – High: 2 Days
Objectives:This course is designed to give candidates the necessary skills, knowledge and competencies to safely work in Low-Risk confined spaces.
Who should attend:All personnel who are required to operate in Low-Risk confined spaces.
- Legislation Governing Confined Spaces
- Recognition of Low-Risk Confined Spaces
- Hazards associated with Low-Risk Confined Spaces
- Safe systems of work
- Method Statements and permits to work
- Equipment for Low Risk Confined Spaces
- Gasses and Gas Monitoring
- Hygiene Factors
- Theory questionnaire
- Practical assessment