Learning Outcomes:Candidates will learn the necessary to properly inspect all types of ladders to a GA3 Standard.
Course Duration:1 Day
Candidate Requirements:A good understanding of both oral and written English. We highly recommend Candidates have or complete a QQI Level 6 Training Qualification, especially if they intend delivering instruction or training on a commercial basis.
Modules Include:Successful Candidates will receive a Ladder Inspection Card and Certificate of Successful Completion for 5 years.
- Overview of current legislation & regulations
- Work at Height Regulations General Applications 2007 Part 4
- Standards & Classifications
- Legal requirements and guidance
- Ladders and component parts
- Initial inspection
- Asset register
- Inspection procedures
- Inspection Documentation
- Manufacturing techniques
- Theory and Practical Test