Course Aim:The purpose of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to effectively design and deliver manual handling instruction in the workplace.
Participant Profile:Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to be a manual handling instructor.
Duration:(yes 4 days)
Programme Outcomes:The Learning Outcomes are grouped into the following units:
- Legislative Requirements and Health Benefit
- Anatomy and Back Care
- Ergonomic Principles and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Principles and Techniques
- Planning and Design of Manual Handling Training Programmes
- Delivery of Manual Handling Training